Bling Bling







SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS
HARVEY NICHOLS
RIYADH











So I was invited to this lovely magical event at Hravey Nichols Riyadh for The Swarovski Elements Show,
I was really pleased to attend it, the display was really breathtaking, I've always loved to notice the details in every thing, and how there was Swarovski crystals on the display next to the dresses and everything, and how SPARKLY it was . I've absolutely loved it.
I have to admit that I hated my room right after that haha ! 
I mean we girls can't stop falling for all these BLING BLING.

basically, there was Saudis designers that I really was pleased to meet.
Hatem Alakeel  a Designer at Toby, Omar Ashour for Omar Azure design house And Reem Al-Kanhal for RK designs.
And the pieces they've showed was just AMAZING.

I'll leave now with the pictures.

Note: all of it are made with Swarovski Elements.











you, in my closet now.
by  Casadei Official 




























By BeBe



















the black one is love !











by Alejandro Ingelmo

















The colors are so dreamy !


Reem the Designer abaya's,
I heart it !

By RK designs










Elegant !









































So flashy .












Looks like a mermaid dress...!












ah this necklace is very exotic , I've totally loved it.
looks like a Chanel.











And That's it dolls,
Have a nice day and don't forget to check the designers shops
 and the Swarovski elements at Harvey Nichols.

xx








1 comment:

  1. LOVED the pearl necklace ,, and yes it totally looks like chanel's !! awesome post <3

    ReplyDelete

Translate Me

Popular Posts